El Salvador offers endless options for unforgettable moments, with beautiful and unique beaches that will captivate your senses.
The relaxing waves and renewing energy of the volcanic sands make these beaches ideal for the practice of sports such as:
- beach volleyball
- jet ski
- sport fishing
Salvadoran beaches are simply breathtaking. A wide range of accommodation is offered with top quality hotels, all-inclusive resorts, and cozy, beautiful inns.
Among the must-see destinations:
- Costa de Sol: in addition to having an excellent hotel infrastructure with first-class service, you can enjoy its diversity of restaurants or relaxed party atmosphere accompanied by a sea breeze.
- La Libertad: a city famous for hosting the best beaches for surfing, beaches like Punta Roca, El Tunco, Sunzal and El Zonte are a favorite of many fans of the sport. In addition, the area has a very active nightlife, bars and restaurants with live music and fun people.
- Los Cóbanos: If you love snorkeling and diving, visit this beach, located in the largest coral reef in America’s Pacific region.
- Bahia de Jiquilisco: the Biosphere Reserve of El Espino is the largest in the country, with a friendly wave and long beaches for sports such as volleyball and beach football.
- El Cuco: this beach will captivate you with its long stretches of sand and gentle surf, ideal for rest and relaxation.
- Las Flores: in Playa Las Flores, find boutique hotels with all the amenities for a perfect stay and excellent waves for surfing.
However, El Salvador is not just about beaches; every corner has a magic touch that you will love. You can travel in a single day from the city to the mountain in a few minutes, walk through a village in the afternoon, and end the evening watching the sunset amongst one of the many beautiful landscapes.