Special Scuba Dive Deal: Dive Point Samui and The Gap Year Travel Guide Partnership
Koh Samui is one of Thailand’s most diverse islands to enjoy – with adventures on-land on safaris, zip-lining, partying… and in the water – kayaking, snorkeling, and of course scuba diving.
- Angthong National Marine Park is like diving in an aquarium, a protected area with beautiful corals and hoards of different fish types.
- Koh Tao is a world-renowned dive point, with a variety of diving, from pinnacles to corals.
- Sail Rock is one of Thailand’s best dive points. A small rock island which draws the big marine life – huge schools of barracuda, whale sharks, bull sharks, and offers deeper diving up to 30 metres.
If you have never tried diving, we offer options
- DSD – Discover Scuba Diving: In 1 day you can get training on board the boat on the way to the dive site, then experience a dive with our instructors.
- Scuba Diver – 2 day course, 1 day in the classroom and pool training, 1 day on the boat with 2 dives. Limited diving certification.
- Open Water Diver – 4 day course with 2 days classroom and pool training, 2 days of 2 boat dives.
- We offer Advanced Adventure Dive course – deep dive, underwater navigation, and 3 more adventure dives of your choice.
- Fun Dives! Just come out with us on our boat for 2 dive days to different points, or try our 3 dive day.
Dive Point, established in 1996, is the most authentic dive company on Samui. We have the most relaxed boat on Samui – not a speedboat, but a 27 metre, 90 foot Malaysian cruiser. There are 3 decks to relax, a skilled Thai Captain and a Thai cook who prepares fresh food daily in the galley from produce bought that morning in the markets. So you enjoy fresh – not served from coolers – authentic food.
Diving or snorkeling in the national parks makes for a long day out – sailing at 8am and returning around 5pm – so do it in comfort and chill with food and drinks, sunbathe on the top deck, read in the shade on the lower decks, meet new friends and share experiences. You are on holiday, so enjoy the space and the views, not cramped in a covered speedboat. We are also the only dive boat with WiFi.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR Gap Year Travel Guide USERS
Contact us directly to book on email@example.com, quote The Gap Year Travel Guide, and we will give you 10% discount.
We are already better value than the speedboat companies, due to the size of the boat - we suit your lifestyle better. All bookings include hotel transfers.We can also help you to get discounts on booking other tours, e.g. kayaking, safaris.
Meet us on: