The ultimate African experience for your gap year in 2015
Love Travelling? Nothing beats the African travel experience for your gap year.
Why not: Join the club, be a wanderer, join the vagabonds, become an African Maasai Moran, explore the African jungle and go wild in Africa!
This year, Jambo African Adventures is taking the gap year Expedition a notch higher for all the gap year attendees! Our objective, as usual in providing lifetime experiences, is to make sure that all students get quality adventures, spend less on their travel and learn a couple of things they did not know about Africa, the cradle of mankind.
You will see many interesting looking birds on Safari
Why not link up with our indigenous communities? Sure, you may be used to your western comforts, but you will learn many lessons through observing a different way of life.
The Jambo African Adventures treasure-troves team has also put together fun packed educational experiences and have streamlined extensive bush adrenaline-fuelled, exciting activities; from savage abseiling, bungee Jumping, biking and hiking, white water rafting, Canoe racing, waterfall jumping and not forgetting the delicious African goat - a must for foodies.
Is Jambo African Adventures blowing its own trumpet?
• We have the expertise to organise outstanding African Adventures
• We only plan goal-purpose travel expeditions
• We perfectly execute experiential African Adventure travel trips to the best places in East and Southern Africa
• Our Bush adventures and overland trails will reconnect you with the African motherland and become one of us.
• Come rub shoulders with the Big Five and other wildlife in the African Jungle
What else do we offer?
• We are the best in serving up delicious bush meals.
• All special dietary needs are taken into account.
• We organise all your travel needs, visas, permits etc.
• Special amenities like internet, sim cards and phone provisions to allow you share along as you click away and get in touch with the most important people in your life.
• We provide pre and post-induction information to keep you on top of your game so that you make the most of your adventure.
• We are indigenous and are knowledgeable in what to encounter while travelling in Africa.
Diverse African Cultural Encounters: song and dance
So why not head to the jungle with Jambo African Adventures?
High Adrenaline sporting encounters and expeditions.
Address: Jambo African Adventures Ltd, 12B, 9th Avenue, Kamura.
Off Magadi rd. P.o Box 243-00614, Nairobi. Kenya.
Tel: +254-20-8024779, Mobile: +254-720-651000