Visit Levitt’s Hostel, Sofia, Bulgaria!
Levitt's Hostel is an American hostel chain with a main residence in New York, USA.
Levitt Hostel is the only backpacker’s hostel in Sofia positioned at world-famous Vitosha Boulevard - making it the most central hostel in the Bulgarian capital.
In the very heart of a young, international area full of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars, this hostel buzzes with action.
Levitt Hostel Sofia is an ideal place for travelers who are looking for modern, stylish and affordable accommodation. The Hostel features exquisite decor, superb facilities, 12 stylish guest rooms and suites.
Levitt Hostel is the only place in Sofia which offers kosher food (breakfast).
Levitt Hostel Sofia – unique features:
- Free hi-speed Internet & Wi-Fi
- Free Lockers and Safe use
- Security keyless Door Entry System
- No curfew!
- Free Ironed Linens and Blankets
- Free Sofia maps, Guides and information
- 24h Hot Water
- 80+ channels in private rooms
- Cheap Laundry Service
- Free use of Hair dryers and Iron
- Free Towels for private rooms & Free Luggage Storage
- Bicycle hire
- Fully heated during the winter!
- Open 24h
Accommodation and room options:
- Single (18 - 20 €), Double (28 - 32 €), Twin (28 - 32 €), Triple (35 – 37 €) and Quadruple (10 € per person) rooms with TV in each private room and free Wi-Fi.
- Small, cozy Dormitories for 4 and 6 Persons
Levitt Hostel reception speaks: Hebrew, English, Italian, Bulgarian, Russian
Our team of Swedish staff speaks: Swedish, Norwegian, German, Spanish
Tel: +359 885 640 012 - English, Russian, Spanish, Bulgaria
Tel: +359 897 636 367 - English, Italian, Hebrew
Tel: +359 887 499 368 - Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish